Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Book Slings

There are children's books all over the house. Not because we have tons of children's books but because we haven't gotten around to organizing them properly. I bought a couple of these spice racks. I think I know exactly where I want them but haven't dared commit with so many unfinished rooms.
It made me happy to see this book sling idea found via ohdeedoh. It's nice because it can be adapted to any space and doesn't require a trip to Ikea, which is dangerous for me in more ways than one.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing and so very talented! I love looking at your blog! I am impressed! You have done a beautiful job on your kitchen...which by the way your house looks so cute! I am excited to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, You Made a Comment!